Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Yummmm...

I have decided to start posting some of my favorite (easy) dinners. Last night I made something I don't have a name for.. So lets call it Stove top enchiladas.

Take:
1.25 lbs ground turkey (or any ground meat if you please)
1 can tomato soup
1 can cream of mushroom (or chicken) soup
1 can of corn (mostly drained)
1 pkg taco seasoning
5 or 6 flour tortilla (burrito sized) cut up
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Brown the ground turkey, drain. Back on the stove top in the skillet used to brown the meat add taco seasoning to browned ground turkey. Mix. Add the soups & mostly drained corn. Mix. Add cut up flour torillas. Mix. Top with shredded cheese. Let cheese melt & serve! So yummy and easy too..

2 comments:

Tammy Williams said...

I am so going to try this. We love enchiladas and burritos and we usually use ground turkey too. Thanks for the post!

Mrs.Gator said...

Hooray!!! More dinner ideas, you rock!!!!!!