Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sleep, who needs sleep?

I am right now sitting in my office/Peyton's bedroom waiting for the little monkey to fall asleep. I don't trust her anymore! I walked in here earlier today after I put her down for her "nap" to find her standing up and leaning out of her crib. I swear I just caught her before she tumbled head first out of it. For cryin out loud.. The baby is refusing to fall asleep. She took one nap today, and that was on our way home from Church at 11:00 am. It totaled approx 20 minutes long. Now she is little miss fussy pants.. Hmmm could it possibly be because she needs to SLEEP?! So, now I need to tally up all of the new milestones she has done in the last month..

1. Army Crawl
2. Going from a crawling to a sitting position
3. Crawling (very fast might I add) on her hands and knees
4. Pulling her self up to standing
5. Wave Bye Bye
6. Saying Dada

Whats next kid? Running a marathon?

No comments: