Monday, July 21, 2008

Mary Mary quite Contrary, how does your garden grow?

We planted a vegtable garden this spring and boy oh boy are some of our plants growing! Our tomato plants have grown the most and we have about a bazillion green tomatos on them. I only bought 4 plants, two of the red cherry tomatos, two of the little yellow tomatos.. I think I got 2 too many. I have no idea what I am going to do with all of these tomatos! Especially when we go on Vacation at the end of next month.. ALl of my plants will be overflowing with fruit and I have no one to pick them. Unless someone wants to drive 15 minutes out to Sheridan from McMinnville for some Cherry tomatos and Zuchini.. Maybe some corn & chili peppers too. Who knows? We have had a few strawberries ripen.. But not many and the ones we had were a bit watery. Here are some pics of our garden.





And here are a few of my great kids.






No comments: