Tuesday, April 8, 2008

What's my name Momma?

I am sure my baby girl Peyton would ask that question above if she could talk. The poor girl has so many nicknames! Let's see if I can name them all right now.
1. Peypers
2. Pey Pey La Pue
3. Tooter McGavin
4. Pey
5. P
6. Boogers
7. Punchkin
8. Punchkin Munchkin
9. P Dogg

That's all I can think of right now. But don't you agree we are probably confusing the poor thing! I just took her in for her 4 month well baby check today. She is healthy as can be and growing like a weed! Today she is 15 lbs 5 oz, 25 1/2 tall, with a 16 1/2 head. Her weight is in the 90th percentile, her length is in the 85-90th percentile, and her head is in the 70th percentile. She received 4 shots, poor thing. Alex had to get 3 shots today too. That wasn't fun at all. Because she KNEW what to expect. She did great though, and got a sucker, which made her very happy.

Thats it for now. See ya all later! S

1 comment:

Tammy Williams said...

Haha...I know what you mean. We have many nicknames for Declan too: Deck, Decky, Deckle-do-doo, Drool-boy...etc. Looks like you had lots of fun in Disney Land. The girls are growing fast!