Thursday, April 17, 2008

Blah b blah b blah blah blah

Not much new here.. Just getting back into the swing of things at work, and trying to keep up the house and dinners. It is so hard to be a working mom sometimes. I know, cry me a river.. or, would you like some cheese with that whine.. I am really wishing that I could stay home with my girls right now, but at the same time, I am very blessed to have the job I have. It was nice to get a paycheck the otherday, but I would much rather get paid in baby smiles. Oh well, it is what it is.

And in Peyton news, we have a roller! She is rolling over both ways now. She rolled over for the 1st time from front to back while we were on vacation, and then just last week she rolled from back to front. The girl is also the biggest flirt! If you just catch her eye at all, she will smile at you. And not just any smile either. A GREAT BIG toothless grin. I love it!

Maddy is great, doing fantastic in school. Just about ready to move on up into the
1st grade! Crazy isn't it. Alex will be going into 4 pre-school in the fall as well. Just this afternoon, after Maddy was done with her reading homework she has everynight, Alex came up to me and told me she wanted to "read" it to me as well. Not thinking anything of it, I said, "sure kid, come on over" and what does she do? READS the entire thing! Ok ok, I know she probably memorized what Maddy had said, and the pictures helped, but still.

So, that's it for now. See ya, S

No comments: