Monday, March 17, 2008

Sheesh..

I found out this morning I have another bonified thumb sucker. Sheesh. I was really hoping to avoid that with Peyton, but no luck. Here is picture of her with her new found "friend".



This weekend was a fun filled weekend. It was very busy though. The girls had their birthday tea party on Saturday. It was so cute to see all the little girls get all dressed up. We had a total of 8 girls there. Here are a couple snap shots.





Then after the tea party Maddy had another birthday party to go to. This one was at Cosmic bowling. I dropped her off for that, and it looked like a ton of fun! Then she went to the slumber party after. It is so hard for me to let my little girl grow up. She, of course, did great. I am proud of her, and I know I am teaching her how to be respectful of other people and their property.

Then on Sunday, the girls went with Gwamma & Gwampa Johnson to see "Horton Hears a Who" and Trav & I got ready to have my family over for a pre-Disneyland dinner. Just to go over a basic iteneray & some rules about all of our attitudes while down there. It went really well, and everyone seemed to enjoy the food I prepared. I made Mexican Lasagna, and the best ever chocolate cake. Seriously, it is the best chocolate cake you will ever eat. Yummy. I think I will have a piece after I eat some lunch..

And yes, Disneyland is in only 5 days! I am so excited! I am hoping to get to see my oldest friend Susanne while down there, along with my bro Austin's girlfriend Heather who lives in LA going to the Fashion Institute. How cool is that? She is one hip chick. :-) And it's rubbing off on Austin. I tell him he's like a girl all the time now. He actually noticed that I got a new pair of jeans the other day. What guy does that?! My bro, I guess. Actually, Austin is my brother in law. I only have sisters.. And 4 brother in laws. But my other brother in laws don't give me anything to razz them about. :-) But I love em anyways.

Peyton is just waking up from her nap, so I best be pickin her up. See ya later..

No comments: