Monday, March 10, 2008

Peyton Laughs!

Peyton has started laughing! And Oh MY is it the cutest thing! I hope to get it on video soon, so that I will have it for ever & ever. I am going to cherish every 1st this baby girl has because I am not having any more babies. Ever.

Alex is, right this very moment, Growling, yes, growling, at me because I am making her lie down for a "rest" And you know what? I am cherishing that as well. It's not as fun and sweet as a babies 1st laugh is, but you know, she is just trying to tell me that she is not happy. I wish she would use her words more then her icky sounds, but we are working on that. I have had to remind her that she needs to use her "happy voice" less & less nowadays, which is a pretty big improvement from what it was.

This last weekend was a ton of fun. We started out with the girls' 1st soccer game! Oh, was that funny! Alex "played", but really she just ran into people. She literally took the biggest girl on the other team out. I wish, wish, wish, I would have gotten it on tape! I seriously think I would be $10,000 richer someday if I had. (From America's Funniest Home Video's). Then that night Trav I took the 2 big girls bowling. It was so fun! Even though I wasn't feeling well. I had a fever & all the icky stuff, but I did ok. Trav kicked booty! He bowled a 200 game. Not bad for a guy who hasn't bowled in about 10 years. Here is a slideshow from our weekend..

No comments: