Saturday, March 8, 2008

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY ALEX!!!

Today is Alex's 4th birthday! I can not believe that 4 years ago today I had my 2nd beautiful daughter. We were totally surprised when she came out a girl. We had decided to not find out what she was until she was born, and knowing her now it fits that we didn't. She is constantantly surprising us with the things she can do. The girl can put together a 100 peice puzzle without help! She is starting to read too. She knows how to write her name, and is a great counter too. Oh and the girl dominates in the Memory Game. It's pretty embarrasing as a mom to get schooled by your kid, but I am so proud of her. Her behavior has improved drastically as well. She is such a great little girl now!

To celebrate this birthday we have done, and are going to do quite a few things. Last night we celebrated with my family at Red Robin in Salem. Here are some pictures from last night.


Today we are going to the girl's first soccer game of the spring season. Yes, I said girl's.. Maddy's soccer team is so small that the coaches, who happen to be my father in law & my husband, decided to put Alex in a shirt and let her "play". She is really in my mind to immature to play, but at least she can be a body on the field. It makes her feel big too. :-) Then tonight the 5 of us are all going bowling to celebrate Alex's actuall birthday. I am very excited to spend the evening with my family. Then tomorrow we are going to Trav's partents house to have lunch with them. We are having what Alex requested, CAKE, Chicken Nuggets, and French Fries. And yes, Alex did request the Cake first. Goes to show, the girl is mine.. I would have said the same thing. After lunch we will be going to Scotty's playhouse for Trav's Grandma's 80 something birthday. Sounds silly huh, but it's really more like a small family reunioun. So there you have it, our weekend in a pretty large nutshell.. Alex, Happy Birthday sweetheart, I duh du so so so much, and I am very proud of the girl you are becoming. Momma.

1 comment:

Tammy Williams said...

What a cutie pie! I can't believe she is 4 already. WOW! Time sure flies.