Monday, August 31, 2009

A new day

Lately it seems like my family has been hit with some pretty serious stuff. My whole family. My parents, sibs, in laws, us. And its been making me re-evaluate my life. What I am doing? Where am I going? What choices should I make, or what choices should I have made.

Who can I rely on?

GOD

It boils down to that. I can put all my faith, all my hopes, all my dreams in Him. All my fears, all my apprehension, all my failures. He wants those too. HE WANTS EVERYTHING. And I NEED to give it to Him. My faith requires it.

Proverbs 3:5,6: Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart, and lean not on to your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.

That is one of my favorite verses. It's so... Perfect in its simplicity. TRUST in Him. Easy enough right?

I know that that is what I am going to do. I am going to put my faith first. And I am going to try my hardest to be what He wants me to be. And I am going to love on my family, because it doesn't cost me a penny and it's value is priceless.

No comments: