Sunday, January 27, 2008

Virgin Blogger Here..

So, here I am.. A virgin blogger. My name is Stacey, and if you can't tell, I have 3 girls. Madalynn (Maddy) is 5 almost 6, Alexandria (Alex) is 3 almost 4, and our newest girl, Peyton, is soon to be 2 months. Why, you ask did I start a blog? I am hoping to jot down some of my thoughts as my girls are growing up, keep my friends and family updated on what they are doing in their (and my) lives, and maybe meet a few new friends in the world we call cyberspace. Here's to that!

Right now, I am sitting here enjoying a little quiet time. Peyton is fed & happy.. Maddy and Alex are enjoying a show on Disney.. I need to get up and make dinner but that can wait a few. So, what to talk about? Should I tell you all who I am? Well, I am Stacey as I previously mentioned. I am 27 years old. Married to a SUPER great guy, Travis, and have 3 girls, again mentioned earlier. I am currently on an 18 week maternity leave from my job as a commercial lines rater at an Insurance company in McMinnville, OR. I really like what I do at my "job, job", but I sometimes wish I could quit and stay home with my girls.. Yes, I said "sometimes". For those of you who know me know that I have a very challenging child in Alex. I love her dearly, but she stresses me out quite often. But I am REALLY enjoying being home with them. It's hard for me to believe that my baby is already 8 weeks old though. She is smiling at me, and she coos.. It is SO cute. Maddy is in kindergarten.. HOW did that happen?! It seems like yesterday she was Peyton's age. Crazy.And Alex will start Pre-school in the fall. So, how did I do? Does my life seem interesting enough for people to check back and see what else is happening? I hope so.. Thanks for checking me out! Stacey

4 comments:

Tammy Williams said...

YAY another blogger! Now we have to get Lacey and Rachel on the bandwagon! It's a great way to stay in contact when we sometimes don't see each other for a long period of time. Hope to read more from your blog. I am going to put it as a link on mine:)

Tracy said...

Stacey! I love that you are blogging too. I have never enjoyed writing so I didn't know if I would like it but it is such a great way to keep in touch with people and to record fun memories:) I will definately be checking back!

Mrs.Gator said...

Hey Sis!!!

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! It will be fun to keep up with your blog maybe you will be better at it than I am :). Sometimes I don't know what to say, but I almost always seem to find something.

Love ya,
Charity

Unknown said...

Great job Stacy.. Never know this was out here.. I gues that just means I am lost in my own little world and didn't know that something else existed..