Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Fun in the snow

We had a blast yesterday playing in the snow! The girls just loved throwing snowballs at us, and I got some great pictures of them too. Trav pulled them on an innertube, and they squeeled and giggled so much. I wish I would have gotten it on video, but I didn't so my pictures will have to do.

Here is Alex being pulled by Daddy on the innertube.

This is Maddy.. I LOVE the look on her face! It's just pure joy. What an honor to see that on my big girls face. That means my kids are happy!


Here is my handsome hubby Trav. Isn't he cute?!


Pretty Maddy...


Yummy, dirty snow.


And I had to throw one in of Peyton.. She is getting so big. I keep on telling her to slow it down some, but she just doens't listen!




2 comments:

Mrs.Gator said...

How cute! Looks like you guys had a blast in your snow!!! We didn't get much and it was gone by noon:( I am jealous!!!

Give the girls a kiss from me!

Tammy Williams said...

Looks like lots of fun! I wish Jeremy could take a snow day with us sometime:(